The Information We Collect
I Think an Idea receives and collects information from a variety of different sources during the course of our respective relationship with our clients and the public. This policy applies to information collected on any I Think an Idea website that is not otherwise publicly available. These sources include:
- Name, address, phone number, email address, correspondence, and applications we receive from all sources.
- Forum or blog postings we receive from all sources.
- Account information, including credit card and credit information we receive to be utilized in association with our billing and collection functions.
- Cookies, URL’s, and other tracking information we receive from website visitors.
- Business information such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, credit card numbers, and email addresses.
- Personal information such as individual names, addresses, telephone numbers, credit card numbers and email addresses.
- Information for aggregation tracking, such as, among other things, screen resolution and browser type.
Third Party Sharing
I Think an Idea reserves the right to send you communications regarding I Think an Idea’s services, and some third party services, related to your account with I Think an Idea, without providing you the opportunity to opt out.
- In some instances, we may disclose or transmit personally identifiable information to a third party. Including, but not limited to:
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other valid legal process.
- To enable third to provide client specific services. Used for the sole purpose of providing those services.
- To process and collect client payments. Used for the sole purpose of collecting those payments.
I think an idea does not wish to collect any Personal Information (or any information at all) from any persons under 18 years old. If you are under 18 years old, you may not use the Website.
Third Party Websites
The Website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites. You will need to check the policy statement of these others websites to understand their policies. When you access a linked site you may be disclosing private information. It is your responsibility to keep such information private and confidential.
When you view our Websites, we may store some information on your computer’s hard drive. This information will be in the form of a “Cookie.” Cookies enable us to establish the shopping cart session and allow you to purchase products on-line at our site. Most web browsers automatically accept Cookies, but you can change your browser to prevent that. Without accepting a Cookie, you can browse through our site, but you will be unable to establish a shopping cart session and make a purchase on-line.
How We Secure Our Data
To ensure the correct use of information, maintain data accuracy, and prevent unauthorized access, appropriate electronic, physical, and managerial procedures have been put in place to safeguard and secure your personal information. 180Fusion restricts access to personal information to those with the need to know that information so that they may provide services.
I Think an Idea has no control over the privacy policies of websites whose links appear on our website(s). Privacy policies of these sites should be reviewed for an understanding of they use the information they collect from you.
I Think an Idea’s clients may opt-out of receiving email from I think an Idea by following the “unsubscribe” instructions that are provided in the emails.
How to Contact Us